I am... / The artist is...

In order to be an independent professional you/the artist must be registered at a P.R.O. (Performing Rights Organisation).

by Gabrielle DeRosa

Helping Original Music Entrepreneurs
Succeed Online

  • Listen

  • Free educational content

new original songs

Discover more about original music entrepreneurs on YouTube and Spotify to listen to their music, on social media for educational content or my blog for a full experience. All these songs are written and composed by the musical artist, and this artist is also a professional independent worker. It means they are officially the author and composer of the song but they are also releasing the songs professionally themselves working directly with a P.R.O. and a music distributor as creative entrepreneurs, without working with a music label.

Click the arrow if you need to take the test again